Size: 2 in. x 9 ft. 10 in. (3M)
Thrive Tape Far Infrared Kinesiology Tape Regular Grip provides targeted pain relief* and muscle and joint support for athletes and active individuals of all ages. It also offers the unique added benefit of Far Infrared.
The latex-free, hypoallergenic fabric is made of 97% cotton and 3% spandex allowing for natural movement and free range of motion while assisting in the recovery of most common injuries.*
Thrive Tape Far Infrared Kinesiology Tape should be applied by following the taping instructions provided to maximize its benefits. If for some reason you cannot follow the taping instructions exactly, simply place the tape over the affected area to receive the benefits and support you need. The tape stays secure for multiple days of continuous use.
This product is certified by Informed Choice, a Global Quality Assurance Program with one of the leading test laboratories in the world. All certified products are analyzed for more than 250 substances that are prohibited in sport and competition by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA).
• Made with proprietary formulation of natural minerals which emit Far Infrared (FIR Product Only)
• Offers Targeted Pain Relief *
• Assists in Recovery from Most Common Injuries*
• Supports Muscles and Joints
• Allows for Natural Movement and Free Range of Motion
• Hypoallergenic and Latex Free
• Easy application
• Informed Choice Certified
• Sweat and Water-Resistant
*Not clinically proven for all injuries.